Sunday, May 13, 2007

This and That, Here and There

I have been studying the atonement for some time now and have quite a few links and posts and emails saved on my computer and in the archives of the list I mentioned....and also from a few other lists that I post on (WUF -Wider Universalist Fellowship and CU - Christian Universalist) and I am just going to randomly post some of the stuff I have saved and read and pondered that has added to the pile of precepts (precept upon precept) and snippets (snippet upon snippet) that has led me to the understanding I now have of the cross, the atonement, and God's dealings with men. Since this blog is mainly a way of archiving my thoughts (while at the same time hoping that God leads someone here that might be blesseed and enlightened by some of the things I have stumbled upon) I am going to just "have at it" and post things randomly as I come upon them. Things both old and new, with no particular order.

No comments: