Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guilty?

Emily and I were talking the other day....can't remember about what....just shooting the breeze in the living room...her on the living room computer...me on my laptop.  She mentioned that at Impact this year, they were asked the following question. 

If it was illegal to be a Christian and you were arrested and put on trial, would there be enough evidence to convict you? 


Apparently this question is not new....although it was to me.  When I mentioned it to Keith just a few minutes ago, he said he'd heard it before.  When I typed it into Google, 116,000 results came up in .2 seconds.  Not a new or novel question.  But a really good question to ponder.  Emily thought there would be enough evidence to convict me (based on my cyber trail if nothing else)...but I'm not so sure.  How about you? Would it be a cut and dried verdict or would the prosecution have to get very creative to win their case? 



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: