This is very cool…very cool indeed. Amy at Monastic Ponderings picked my blog as one of her five picks for the Liebster Blog Award.
Thanks so much, Amy. You made my day!!!
And a little about the award….
While the Liebster Blog Award is widely accepted as coming from Germany, its actual origin has been lost in the blogosphere's digital fog. (Liebster [noun], is a german word meaning beloved, dear, dearest, or love.) What is clear, it has become a chain letter of sorts, that "shows the unity, interconnection and supportive nature of the blogging world."
Liebster Blog Award Rules
It appears that the award's rules have been slowly evolving over time, but they have fundamentally remained the same. Here are the rules as passed on to me:
In accepting this award, the recipient agrees to:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
My Five Picks
I’m going to have to think about that for a bit…stay tuned…..