Monday, September 1, 2008

Surprise Visit....

Matt decided to come home for the Labor Day Weekend. His plans were to stay at school...but 3 days off and the fact that all of his Williamsport friends who are going to IUP were coming home changed his mind. His "secondary" plans were to surprise me by showing up at my house and telling me he could not cut school and that he had dropped out. Plans foiled...his dad had already clued me in. His dad had plans to be out of town for the weekend so I had Matt all to myself. Well, I should say I got what was left over after he hung out with his friends. I was fine with that.

It was SO good to see him!!

annie warned me that it might be hard to let him go again...sort of like last week all over again...but it really wasn't too bad...unless I listen to the following Ray Boltz song. I said the obligatory, "Drive carefully...you know it's Labor Day and there are all kinds of idiots out and about...blah, blah, blah" He hugged me and off he went. So grown up....but still my baby. If I just don't listen to the Ray Boltz song, I'll be okay :) I don't know Caitlyn Rae...but it is a heartwarming video. It is also the only video featuring this song on both God Tube and You Tube.

No comments: