Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Have Another Blog...

Friday...on a whim...I revamped an old blog of mine that I have not posted on for several years.  I gave it a spiffy new template (not a "canned" blogger template but one of those hacks you can find on the internet)  And I gave it a new name...a name that just came to me out of the blue....while contemplating my brand new devotional (Jesus Calling)  The new name?  With My Utmost Devotion.  The URL still contains the original title....Savior of All, Condemner of None....not sure how to change that on blogger.

The description...

I have many devotionals hanging out on various bookshelves, in baskets sitting here and there, in drawers and cupboards and piled on the nightstand beside my bed. What a waste not to read and comment....

So the purpose will be to comment on some of them...and perhaps write a few more "just shooting the breeze" posts.  We'll see where that rabbit trail leads.  Drop over anytime...

 

No comments: