Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Few Links...

The night got away from me. Gray's Anatomy is fast approaching and my brain is definitely not working at lightening speed.  I've been typing and writing and forming words into sentences all day. Nothing very interesting mind you. Things like compiling the results of the latest Environment of Care self inspection at the hospital, the minutes from a meeting or two...and about a zillion emails.  A large part of my job involves Outlook Express.  So all this to say that I really don't have anything much to say tonight...or at the very least, I don't have the thought process required to get it from brain to cyber paper. So I am going to give you a bit of remedial reading to do.  Following are a few links to some writings I have come across the past few days that I think are worth taking a look at.  

Christianity and Homosexuality Reconciled by Rev. Joseph Adam Pearson, Ph.D.

What The Bible Says and Doesn't Say About Homosexuality by Mel White

Does the Bible Condemn Homosexuality?  An Interview with Dr. Reverend Cheri DiNovo 

And check out this web page with 175 various and varied articles. 

Perhaps the peanut gallery will post a few thoughts tomorrow but for tonight, the most my poor, tired brain can handle is a visit to Seattle Grace Hospital in greater downtown TV land. 

No comments: