Thursday, July 30, 2009

He Ain't Heavy..He's My Brother....

I happened upon this video buried amongst the the 708 emails in my AOL inbox.  I am a member of several very prolific yahoo groups (in addition to Emerging Universalist) and they flood my inbox with messages I am loathe to delete unread. (although I have done just that when the number climbed closer to 900ish) I maintain this unrealistic hope that I will find the time...someday, someway....to go through them and glean the spiritual insights buried there.  But they just keep piling up. I do occasionally make a feeble attempt at "cleaning out my inbox."  And today, I just happened to randomly click on one.  It led to a You Tube video that really tugged at my heart.  One that I am really glad I didn't get rid of in a mass delete....

So for all the dog lovers out there I am posting this video.  (and isn't everyone really a dog lover at heart?)

Oh...and I have intention of getting back to the current "series" tomorrow.  Just another one of my little digressions into totally unrelated topics that happen to capture my attention :)

No comments: