Saturday, November 14, 2009

He Leadeth Me...

4 Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD;
point out the right road for me to follow.

5 Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.

When I read these few verses from Psalm 25 today, I realized how well they fit with the past few posts. You know about him leading and me (trying to) following?  I should whisper those words every morning...before my feet touch the floor.  I should write them down and tape them to the refrigerator, the bathroom mirror and my computer monitors.  Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. 

A confession of sorts, I really like Southern Gospel music.  Not everybody does.  I do.  In fact, I have 59 videos saved in my Southern Gospel playlist on You Tube.  Among them, the following video by The Martins..He Leadeth Me. Since I can't carry a tune in a bucket, anyone who can sing a cappella simply astounds me.  I could have the New York Philharmonic playing back up for me...and I'd still need the bucket :)

 

No comments: