Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Interesting Website.....A Wilderness Voice in Search of a City....

I came upon this web site....somehow. Can't remember for sure how or when but I noted that it has a plethora of writings...mostly traditional, yet, there is much of the new, in the old when pondering the Christ within. I found the writing about the Antichrist by Joseph Salmon on this site. If I remember correctly, I wrote several posts based on that writing not too long ago.  So anyway, this site qualifies for inclusion in my "interesting web site" category (a new and budding addition to this blog :)  

Again...some of the writings are from "fathers in the faith."Guys like T Austin Sparks, Andrew Murray, Watchman Nee, Tozer.  But I also noticed one written by Wayne Jacobson called Why House Church Isn't The Answer.   The owners of the site....two guys named George Davis and Michael Clark have written many of the articles on the site. I have not had a chance to read any...but some of the titles seem really interesting.  Check it out if you have the time and the inclination....

A Wilderness Voice in Search of a City....

No comments: